At Alec’s Truck, Trailer & RV, our customers are number one! We appreciate your business and strive to offer you the best value and experience. We will match prices from any reputable local or online website. If we can’t match it, we will give you up to $100.00 on the spot! *Limitations apply. Price match does not apply to bid websites (i.e. ebay.com) or products that are advertised or quoted below MAP pricing.
At Alec’s Truck, Trailer & RV, you can make your purchase with confidence! Our staff is knowledgeable, with over 50+ years of combined experience. Our sales team knows all angles of your vehicle, trailer or RV, which includes:
- An ASE Master Certified Mechanic
- Truck enthusiasts with years of aftermarket truck accessory installations
- An expert RV parts/service Writer (including warranty, extended warranty and insurance claims)
- A Fiberglass Specialist
You can trust your purchases with the sales staff with Alec’s Truck, Trailer & RV without hesitation.
Pro Series T-One Connector Assembly
T-One Connectors require no splicing of vehicle wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-One Connector into the vehicle’s harness. No special tools required.
- "Factory" appearance
- Quick and eas installation
- Solid, weatherproof, one-piece construction
- No cutting, splicing or taping of vehicle wires
- Includes converter where needed
- 16 gauge bonded wire with 4-Flat plug & cap
- just plug in the T-One Connector and you're ready to tow
- Simple do-it-yourself instructions in every package
- Attractive Point-of-Purchase packaging
- Stop/Turn circuit capacity of 7.5 Amps
- 1 year limited warranty