At Alec’s Truck, Trailer & RV, our customers are number one! We appreciate your business and strive to offer you the best value and experience. We will match prices from any reputable local or online website. If we can’t match it, we will give you up to $100.00 on the spot! *Limitations apply. Price match does not apply to bid websites (i.e. ebay.com) or products that are advertised or quoted below MAP pricing.
At Alec’s Truck, Trailer & RV, you can make your purchase with confidence! Our staff is knowledgeable, with over 50+ years of combined experience. Our sales team knows all angles of your vehicle, trailer or RV, which includes:
- An ASE Master Certified Mechanic
- Truck enthusiasts with years of aftermarket truck accessory installations
- An expert RV parts/service Writer (including warranty, extended warranty and insurance claims)
- A Fiberglass Specialist
You can trust your purchases with the sales staff with Alec’s Truck, Trailer & RV without hesitation.
CURT TruTrack Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch with Active Sway Control
Up to 10,000 lbs. GTW / 1,000 lbs. TW Never exceed vehicles maximum gross weight rating Levels the trailer, providing a smoother ride and less stress on the tow vehicle Complete with active sway control system reduces lateral movement of the trailer Heavy duty, cast head with hardened cams for long operating life Two neutral bar settings for narrow and wide A-frame trailers Tilt adjustment feature simplifies setup and installation Pre-Torqued 2 5/16 in. chrome trailer ball and 2 in x 2 in adjustable shank included Forged, solid steel spring bars Heavy duty, adjustable spring bar support brackets Durable carbide powder coat finish and industrial chrome cam components
- Up to 10,000 lbs. GTW / 1,000 lbs. TW
- Never exceed vehicles maximum gross weight rating
- Levels the trailer, providing a smoother ride and less stress on the tow vehicle
- Complete with active sway control system reduces lateral movement of the trailer
- Heavy duty, cast head with hardened cams for long operating life
- Two neutral bar settings for narrow and wide A-frame trailers
- Tilt adjustment feature simplifies setup and installation
- Pre-Torqued 2 5/16 in. chrome trailer ball and 2 in x 2 in adjustable shank included
- Forged, solid steel spring bars
- Heavy duty, adjustable spring bar support brackets
- Durable carbide powder coat finish and industrial chrome cam components
The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its weight across the vehicle's axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on RVs but can also be applied to other large loads. CURT WD hitches come with a 2" x 2" shank and are compatible with class 3, 4 and 5 trailer hitches, including Xtra Duty and Commercial Duty, as well as some RV trailer hitches. While a weight distribution hitch will increase the gross trailer weight capacity of most trailer hitches, the vehicle's weight carrying capacity must be taken into consideration before towing a heavier trailer. The CURT TruTrack weight distribution hitch features a special active sway control system that helps level the trailer, reduce lateral movement, put less stress on the tow vehicle and provide an overall smoother ride. Instead of having chains, the TruTrack has heavy-duty adjustable brackets that maximize the effectiveness of the spring bars and give them better control. One feature that sets the TruTrack apart from other sway control weight distribution hitches is its interlocking nuts and preset adjustment points on the hitch head. These make adjusting much quicker and are easily accessed without having to disassemble the hitch. The TruTrack has a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs., a tongue weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. and an included 2 5/16" trailer ball. It also comes with a 10-year limited warranty.